Criminal Defense Lawyer, Matt Fakhoury, Focuses on Several Practice Areas
Whether you have been charged with a DUI, drug crime, misdemeanor, robbery, white collar crime, or other criminal offense, our firm has a top rated criminal defense lawyer (and former prosecutor) that will protect your rights.
The Law Offices of Matthew M. Fakhoury, LLC has experience with all practice areas related to criminal defense. If you have been charged with a crime, contact us, so we can explain all options available to you. We will review and scrutinize all elements of your case.
It is the job of the prosecution to prove the criminal charges against you. This is known as the “burden of proof.” And, they must prove the crime beyond a reasonable doubt. As a criminal defense lawyer, it is my job to ensure that the proper defense strategy is used in your case. It is my job to investigate and determine:
- Was evidence gathered in violation of your constitutional rights?
- Are there any holes in the prosecution’s Case?
- Is another individual responsible for the crime?
- Was there a justifiable reason for committing the crime?
- Was there a lack of intent to commit the crime?
- Is there a mental incapacity, which caused them to commit the crime?
Some defenses attempt to show the prosecution has failed to make their case. Other defenses are affirmative defenses, where we introduce evidence to negate criminal liability. Whichever of the practice areas your charge falls under, as a criminal defense lawyer, The Law Offices of Matthew M. Fakhoury has the experience to determine the best approach for you and to pursue justice on your behalf.