The Law Offices of M. Fakhoury has offices in Skokie, Rolling Meadows, and Schaumburg and represents clients throughout Cook County. Conveniently located just north of Chicago, we are minutes away from almost every courthouse in the city of Chicago.
Chicago -The First Municipal Court District - has several criminal and traffic courtrooms:
- 2650 S. California Ave., 60608 (Felony Court)
- 50 W. Washington St., 60602 (DUI and Traffic Court)
- Branch 23 & 50: 5555 West Grand, Chicago (Misdemeanor and Felony Court)
- Branch 29 & 42: 2452 West Belmont, Chicago (Misdemeanor and Felony Court)
- Branch 35 & 38: 737 East 111th Street, Chicago (Misdemeanor and Felony Court)
- Branch 34 & 48: 155 West 51st Street, Chicago (Misdemeanor and Felony Court)
- Branch 43 & 44: 3150 West Flournoy, Chicago (Misdemeanor and Felony Court)
- 555 W. Harrison St., Chicago (Domestic Violence Court)
Matt Fakhoury, attorney at law, practices at each one of the Chicago court houses listed above. Whether you were charged with a Misdemeanor or Felony, a DUI or a Domestic Battery, or a Drug or Weapons offense, The Law Offices of M. Fakhoury will vigorously represent you throughout Chicago and the suburbs.
Were you arrested in Chicago? Do you have court at one of the locations listed above? If so then call Matt Fakhoury at 847-920-4540 for a free case review.